Learn from the experience of the Totnes Transition Streets team with a new Streets-wise package designed to enable you to deliver a Transition Streets programme in your area.
The package involves a one day course with two trainers, use of our workbook, project management, communication materials and a full evalation system as well as eight hours of additional support.
- We’ll share all our project management, publicity and evaluation resources and experience on how to lead, recruit and evaluate your Transition Streets project;
- We’ll help you plan how to resource the project, apply for project funding and/or manage volunteer support if you need it;
- We’ll enable you to find the strengths and gaps in your prospective project, and learn from other project experiences here and round the country on how to avoid mistakes;
- Lots practical tips on group dynamics, communications advice to promote your TS project and engage local project partners;
- We’ll give you eight hours of support time (by phone, email or skype) that you can use at any time over the duration of the project.